Winston Baker, the producer of conferences for the entertainment industry, will be hosting its 3rd Annual Confluence Summit at Colorbloq in San Francisco on October 24, 2019.
Confluence Summit is designed to connect content creators and innovators by exploring emerging opportunities at the intersection of entertainment and technology.
Award-winning filmmakers, studio executives and dealmakers will partake in meaningful conversations with the very tech innovators and venture funds who are disrupting the industry.
The speaking faculty will include:
- Baron Davis, Two-time NBA All Star & Studio Analyst, “The NBA on TNT”
- Stanley Tang, Chief Product Officer & Co-Founder, DoorDash
- David Rogier, CEO & Co-Founder, MasterClass
- Samuel Yam, CTO & Co-Founder, Patreon
- Kai Huang, Co-Founder, Guitar Hero
- Kun Gao, Co-Founder, CrunchyRoll
- Matthew Pohlson, CEO & Co-Founder, Omaze
- Alex Mehr, CEO & Co-Founder, MentorBox & Co-Founder, Zoosk
- Jen Hollingsworth, COO, Motion Picture Group, Lionsgate
- Peter Akemann, President, Skydance Interactive
- Matthew Morolda, President, Applied Analytics, WarnerMedia
- Chris Thomas, VP Marketing Strategy, ABC Studios
- Larry Cutler, CTO & Co-Founder, Baobab Studios
- Steven Lim, Creator & Host, BuzzFeed’s “Worth It”
- Bernie Su, Award-Winning Showrunner & Creator, “Artificial” on Twitch
- Tim Chang, Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
- Elizabeth Yin, General Partner, Hustle Fund
- Courtney Chow, Investor, Battery Ventures
- Gloria Zhu, Engagement Manager, BlackRock
Partners of the summit include Akin Gump, Armanino, Fifth Third Bank, National Research Group (NRG), Colorbloq, Asia Society Northern California Center, and Modernist.
For more information, visit http://www.confluencesummit.com/.