“NopSec continues to explore new data, methods and techniques to better understand and prioritize vulnerability data.” said Michelangelo Sidagni, CTO & co-founder of NopSec.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 16, 2020
NopSec,Inc., a leader in vulnerability and cyber threat management, today released a new report, “The 2020 State of Vulnerability Risk Management“.
This year’s report is going through the main areas of a well-structured vulnerability risk management program, including:
- Asset management and inventory
- Vulnerability assessment
- Threat-based prioritization
- Remediation and patch management
- NopSec Client Base Data Vulnerability Landscape
- Lesson learned for vulnerability management program improvement
“NopSec continues to explore new data, methods and techniques to better understand and prioritize vulnerability data,” notes NopSec’s CTO, Michelangelo Sidagni. “Our mission is to empower cyber security and risk professionals to make better decisions to reduce their cyber risk exposure. In this sense, not all vulnerabilities are created equal.”
For more information:
- Download The 2020 State of Vulnerability Risk Management Report
- Register here for NopSec The 2020 State of Vulnerability Risk Management Webinar
- NopSec Unified VRM Request a demo here.
NopSec provides ML-based threat prediction and cyber risk remediation solutions to make data digestible, actionable and cut down time to remediation.
The company is based in New York City. http://www.nopsec.com
Share article on social media or email: