Kahoot!, the game-based learning platform has launched Kahoot! Ignite, an accelerator program for innovative app developers worldwide.
Kahoot! Ignite is looking for a diverse family of apps for iOS, Android and Windows platforms who will help Kahoot! build the world’s leading learning community.
Teams selected for the program can join Kahoot! on its journey to create value for learners across all geographies and champion the company’s mission to make learning awesome.
Participating in Kahoot!’s unique growth accelerator program will give selected teams and apps resources such as:
- Global Reach: Through Kahoot!, participants will reach a worldwide audience of teachers, students, schools and organizations
- Growth opportunities: By running joint campaigns with Kahoot! and its partners, participants will have user and revenue growth opportunities
- Knowledge exchange: Share and exchange knowledge with the Kahoot! team – from how to scale and monetize, to providing an excellent user experience
- Investment: Selected teams will receive funding for their operations
Launched in 2013, Kahoot! is already one of the leaders in game-based learning with 70 million monthly active users and 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries.
To join its new accelerator program, Kahoot! is looking for companies or teams that:
- Have a vision for making an impact on the future of learning
- Create meaningful value for teachers, students, parents of students, and/or corporate trainers
- Can subscribe to Kahoot!’s mission to make learning awesome!
- Share Kahoot!’s company values: Playfulness, Inclusivity and Curiosity
App developers that share Kahoot!’s values and have a product that fits the mission can send their application to be a part of Kahoot! Ignite. They can get in touch by sending an email to [email protected] with a description of their team/app background, goals and aspirations.