Ibotta, the rewarded shopping app, announced its third annual Mobile Innovation Summit, which will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Denver, Colorado from October 14-15, 2019.
With a full program of keynotes and panel discussions, attendees will learn how to better tailor their mobile marketing strategies from marquee consumer brands, including Kraft Heinz, Uber
The summit’s full lineup of speakers and industry experts, which will be announced on May 1, 2019, will share their insights into the evolving landscape of mobile commerce, deliver hands-on learning experiences and provide a deep dive into industry best practices.
Full details about Ibotta’s 2019 Mobile Innovation Summit include:
- Date: October 14-15, 2019
- Location: Four Seasons Hotel Denver, 1111 14th Street, Denver, Colorado 80202
- RSVP: Industry professionals are encouraged to apply for attendance through the Mobile Innovation Summit website.
Ibotta has released the final agenda and speaker line-up for its third-annual Mobile Innovation Summit.
The two-day event will bring together experts from companies at the forefront of tech, retail and advertising, including Moiz Ali, founder and CEO of the fastest-growing CPG company in the United States, Native, Chieh Huang, co-founder and CEO of online wholesale disruptor, Boxed.com, Mike Jaconi, co-founder and CEO of mobile commerce platform, Button, as well as 3-time Overall World Cup Sprint Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist Kikkan Randall.
Set against the dynamic landscape of Denver, Colorado, this collaborative conference will feature a full day of programming tailor-made for mobile marketers eager to learn how to better engage with consumers and meet their changing preferences for a mobile-first experience.
Advance tickets to this year’s event are also available to the public for the first time, giving those attendees who apply in advance the opportunity to network with and learn directly from industry specialists about the still-developing mobile commerce landscape and take part in hands-on learning experiences that offer a deep dive into industry best practices.
Incorporating a wide range of content from fireside chats to inspiring keynotes to industry panels, Ibotta’s Mobile Innovation Summit will cover critical trends and technologies transforming tech, retail and commerce in the digital age, including:
- Data strategies to fuel marketing success for CPG brands
- Retail innovation in customer experience, product assortment, and personalization
- Best practices in designing an omnichannel growth plan
- Strategies to drive a mobile-first culture across an entire enterprise
- The intersection of payments and rewards
- The future of branded currency
- How female-led investment firms unlock business potential for diverse brands