Last Gadget Standing will celebrate its 20th year at CES 2020 on January 9, in Las Vegas. The event will be hosted by Jennifer Jolly, Emmy award-winning tech-life TV show host and writer for The New York Times.
Hundreds of applications including cutting edge IoT devices, AI-powered devices, AR/VR, and self-driving kits submitted for a chance to be dubbed one of the top ten finalists. The CES 2020 Last Gadget Standing finalists include:
- Lioness Vibrator, Lioness
- MedWand, MedWand Solutions, Inc.
- Octobo, Thinker-Tinker
- WOWCube, CubiOs Inc
- Orbi WiFi 6 Mesh, NETGEAR
- ClearUP Sinus Pain Relief, Tivic Health
- Phyn Smart Water Assistant, Phyn
- Flic 2 Smart Button, Flic
- DoodleMatic Mobile Game Maker, Tink Digital Inc
- Ambassador Interpreter, Waverly Labs Inc.
CES 2020 attendees will be able to experience demonstrations of the ten products that were selected by a jury of tech industry judges. The audience will then vote on the product they believe is most likely to go on to CES fame. The voting is done using a non-scientific, but raucous, applause-o-meter.
Online voting for The People’s Choice Award begins on December 3, 2019 and ends on January 7, 2020. Non-attendees can vote for their favorite gadget online at lastgadgetstanding.com.