Adobe Fresco is a drawing and painting app built especially for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil and designed for artists who draw professionally or paint for passion. Fresco combines the power of your favorite Photoshop brushes with the precision of vector brushes and the revolutionary technology of Live Brushes, for unlimited expression.
Paint with watercolors and oils that blossom, blend, smear, and smudge just like the real thing. Work with infinitely scalable vector brushes to create crisp lines, ready to print at any size. Easily import all your Photoshop brushes, or choose from over a thousand natural brushes created by celebrated master Kyle T. Webster.
Fresco reimagines essential tools for illustrators, including modernized selection and masking, and a flexible UI so you can draw faster and without distractions. With Photoshop integration and automatic cloud syncing, brushes and projects follow you across devices, so you can work wherever inspiration strikes.
Skillshare, the online learning community, and Adobe have teamed up to showcase the brand-new Adobe Fresco app. In collaboration with some of the most exciting illustrators working today, Skillshare has created five classes that provide in-depth tutorials on how to use Adobe Fresco.
Launching October 1st, each 30-60 minute class will include prompts and a project gallery so students can actively follow along and use Fresco to create and share their own artwork.
The classes will join Skillshare’s premium membership offering—online classes that take you behind-the-scenes with today’s leading creatives, designers and illustrators—and reach Skillshare’s audience of 8 million users around the world. Skillshare’s partnership with Adobe will also include paid and content marketing efforts and an onsite product promotion.
The classes on Skillshare will include :
- Learning to Use Adobe Fresco — Illustrator Lisk Feng guides students through the essentials of Fresco while sharing her unique approach to creativity and a fun prompt: draw the studio of your dreams.
- Illustrative Typography — Designer Jennet Liaw reveals her real creative process from concept and sketch to final piece, all in Fresco, encouraging students to illustrate the name of a city or place they love.
- Fantasy Illustration — Illustrator Ira Marcks invites students into the world of imaginative illustration, sharing storytelling essentials and demonstrating how to sketch, ink, and create with brushes in Fresco.
- Lettering with Botanicals — Illustrator Dylan Mierzwinski guides students through creating a simple yet stunning floral lettered piece in Fresco, showcasing Fresco’s brushes in every phase (ideating, sketching, refining) and helping students create a perfect piece for portfolios, Instagram, and more.
- Playful Abstract Art — Designer Rich Armstrong encourages freeform play, using Fresco’s tools in unexpected ways and showing how techniques like hand-making and water-stitching can combine to create friendly, impressive abstract art.