BitcoinIRA, the world’s first digital asset IRA technology platform, has released the results of its new survey on cryptocurrency investing preferences and market outlook. Despite recent market volatility and challenges, the survey found that investor sentiment remains bullish on digital assets.
The majority of investors believe that cryptocurrency prices will rise and see it as a hedge against inflation and social security concerns. Additionally, more than half of the respondents view cryptocurrency as a legitimate asset class and believe that regulations make digital investments more attractive.
Some key takeaways from the survey include:
– 72% of respondents would recommend their family or friends buy cryptocurrency.
– 51% of respondents consider cryptocurrency a legitimate and trailblazing asset class, while 56% see Bitcoin as a hedge against inflation.
– 54% of respondents believe that cryptocurrency regulation makes digital investments more attractive.
– 51% of survey participants are considering investing in cryptocurrency for their retirement portfolio.
– 69% of respondents choose Bitcoin as their top cryptocurrency, while Ethereum is the most requested altcoin.
According to Chris Kline, Co-founder and Chief Revenue Officer of BitcoinIRA, investors have a renewed enthusiasm for digital assets despite recent events. He believes that strengthening cryptocurrency regulations will benefit the market and that digital assets continue to play a vital role in retirement portfolio diversification and hedging against inflation.
The survey was conducted in February 2023 and included 445 participants. No compensation was provided for the respondents.
BitcoinIRA allows individuals to add cryptocurrencies to their IRA or 401(k). Users can set up a qualified digital asset IRA, transfer funds, execute real-time trades on a US-based exchange, and store funds in a secure digital wallet. The company has processed billions in transactions and has over 170,000 users.