CES Eureka Park is a global stage for startups where new ideas are funded, new partnerships are formed and new acquisitions happen. Startups that have previously attended CES Eureka Park have gone on to raise more than $1.5 billion since 2012.
This year, a delegation of 82 startups from Taiwan, in partnership with Taiwan Tech Arena, attended the event and walked away with 13 innovation awards. The Taiwan delegation ranked third in participating countries this year, second to France and South Korea.
Taiwanese winners of CES 2020 Eureka Park Innovation Awards:
- LuluPet: AI smart cat litter box is the world’s first litter box with built-in stool and urine image recognize and excretory behavioral algorithms.
- AgriTalk: Provides customizable AI that tells the soil microbiome distribution and nutrients left inside the soil.
- AuthenTrend: Brings fingerprint enabled security authenticators from personal to business, from centralization to decentralization.
- Taiwan user-friendly sensor & technology: Develops a portable device providing rapidly food test results.
- ible Technology: Develops a compact but powerful wearable air purifier.
- Brilliant Optronics：Provides multi-function smart window film can be switched between transparent, tint, privacy protection and image displaying state.
- Rice Ear: Develops the world’s first Apple home kit and personal air purifier.
- Nestech Corporation: Offers customized access control solution with hardware and software.
- Happy Island Tech: Develops GALERDO Baker Pro is the world’s first headset free swim audio tracker base on real-time AI voice feedback for the lane swimmers.
- Yun yun AI Baby Camera: Develops a smart baby monitor using AI to send proactive alerts that safeguard babies and toddlers.
- Jarvish: Develops the world’s best mass-market smart safety helmets.
- Ganzin: Focuses on creating the next generation eye tracking modules that can be easily integrated into AR/VR modules to help unlock the potential of the eye as a seamless interface into the extended reality world.
- Mindtronic AI: Focuses on automotive product design demonstrates us in the highest degree of robustness and reliability, and we are diversifying our offering to mobile and consumer electronics.
Launched in June 2018, Taiwan Tech Arena is a program funded by Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology. The program aims to foster the innovation of technology industries by building a co-creation platform for startups, accelerators, venture capital, and corporate partners.